- Develop and construct end user (PD performance) reports using Power BI from ERP and locally hosted data warehouse data sources, working closely with the PD Business Analysts to ensure reports are fit-for-purpose (majority of these reports will be finance related).
- Develop business intelligence reports that can be re-used, Build accessible data for analysis.
- Construct validation / assurance reports to identify potential problems or discrepancy with the operation of the ERP system (for project Delivery operating processes).
- Create and run assurance reports that confirm correct use of the ERP system for PD processes.
- Be able to write queries for SQL data and produce visualisations in Microsoft Power BI report builder.
Typical Skills and Experience:
- Experience of supporting the implementing and ERP system, preferably Oracle
- Experience of writing SQL database queries
- Experience of using Oracle Transactional Business Intelligence (OTBI) for report designing and generating.
- Can generate reports in Microsoft Power BI (server)
- Ability to communicate technical requirements, options and recommendations to non-technical stakeholders.