- Co-ordinate business responses to defect and issue resolution across module boundaries.
- Work with Oracle Support, our Service Team and our users to deliver resolution of our outstanding defects and issues. With specific focus on our Project and Sales Contract management issues.
- Provide Subject Matter Expert advice on process development. To include supervision of process documentation.
- Advise and assist in the development Finance reporting strategy.
- Manage reporting requirements and lead the delivery of reports on behalf of the Finance function.
Required Skills and Expertise:
- Advanced knowledge of Oracle ERP Cloud PPM components, specifically Projects and Contract Management in terms of function and configuration.
- Advanced knowledge of Oracle ERP Cloud PPM data structures and flows across other components; Finance, P2P and HR.
- Previous experience implementing, or managing post implementation support of, Oracle Cloud PPM components.
- Previous experience managing issue resolution collaborating across functional areas.
- Previous experience working with My Oracle Support (MOS) to manage Service Requests from opening through to closure.
- Advanced competency in use of Oracle Cloud reporting tools, specifically OTBI and BI Publisher.
- A good command of SQL would be advantageous.