Security Risk and Compliance Consultant with experience in running data/ security compliance processes for an important Central Government department.
- Information security background (at least 5 years)
- Experience in running data/ security compliance processes (eg, ISO27001, NIST CSF, etc)
- Experience of implementing HMG Security guidance (CESG/ NCSC) in systems
- Experience of risk management methodologies (IS1/2, NIST, ISO etc)
- Experience of large cloud adoption projects/ programmes
- Experience of working in Central Government departments
- Experience of a large Government IT transformation
- Experience of oracle products both on premise and cloud (IaaS, PaaS and SaaS)
- Previous use of Secure Enterprise Framework (SEF) or similar framework.
- Operational Security experience