You will be responsible for running key analysis and drafting recommendations on UK pricing and monetization strategy and execution plan, and also support and execute the recommendation with cross matrix collaboration with legal, marketing, customer service and wider analytics team.
- Support monetization projects end-to-end working with various cross functional teams
- Model impact of potential pricing and monetization changes
- Design and execute A/B tests to inform/validate modeling
- Provide business insights using data (both quantitative and qualitative) to improve performance of pricing campaigns and analyze competitive landscape
- Derive customer insights from data, translate into system enhancements, and grow the spend at a positive ROI
- Create, improve, and automate crisp & accurate reporting
- Partner on analytics projects by translating business questions/problems into structured analyses
- 5+ years of analytics experience
- Previous experience in revenue management and pricing of services, with exposure to designing and managing promotions preferred
- Proven experience owning metrics and the delivery of important team level reports
- Advanced skills in SQL, Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint and Tableau
- Experience with statistical analysis/modeling techniques and packages e.g. SAS, R & Python
- Ability to manipulate and analyze large datasets
- Solid understanding of Promotions/Campaign Analytics
- Ability to manage delivery in a fast-changing, multi-national cross-functional business.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong attention to detail and experience coordinating with cross-functional teams