I’m currently looking for an experienced SC Cleared Lead Performance Analyst to join a large Central Government department on a mission critical project. This role is inside IR35 paying up to £600/ day, remote working, to start ASAP and will run for circa 6-12 months.
Government gateway project with work on national infrastructure and security.
What you’ll do
- Assist, take forward and influence the strategy as determined by the head of performance analysis, including data implementation and data architecture
- Remove blockers and act as an escalation point for important issues
- Be an ambassador for analytics across communities, departments and government
- Be responsible for the accuracy and quality of data and analysis, and of how data and analysis are used
- Proactively share knowledge and promote a data-driven culture, as a leader in the community
- Coach and mentor performance analysts and associate performance analysts
Nice to have:
- Google Academy certification
- Tableau/Splunk knowledge
- Knowledge of the GOV.UK Design System
- Experience of A/B testing/multivariate testing
- Knowledge of measuring outcomes and KPIs
- Detailed understanding of, and practical experience of using different data tools to transform and analyse different data sets.
- Experience of discovering and sharing analytical insight with stakeholders with various levels of analytical expertise and at all levels of seniority
- Experience in conversion rate optimisation
- Experience of gathering and understanding technical requirements and working with developers to build suitable technical solutions.