Further activity will be driven to improve end user self service including removing unnecessary contact, increasing adoption of chatbot and knowledge within the digital platform.
- You will be responsible for creating, updating and reviewing content for end-to-end user journeys, making sure the most appropriate content is shown to users in the right place and time.
- You will make sure users' goals are met and that a service or other product meets policy intent.
- Contribute to and use style guides and design patterns to produce consistent content
- Create new content and iteratively improve existing content across digital and non-digital channels to meet user needs and business objectives.
- Create clear, joined-up user journeys.
- Evaluate current content strategies based on the results of user research and data.
- Help to set and implement style and other standards to create high-quality content.
- Take part in user research and work effectively with multidisciplinary teams including interaction designers and developers to create clear and relevant content.
- Build relationships and work closely with policy, legal and other expert colleagues to make sure content is accurate and consistent.
- Promote user-centred content design within the department and beyond.
- Able to use quantitative and qualitative data about users to turn user focus into outcomes.
- Delivers analysis and information that addresses stakeholder needs and provides recommendations.
- Identifies and engages with users / stakeholders to collate user needs evidence, and understands and defines research which fits user needs.
- Understands the variety and complexity of users’ digital needs and how the product will meet those needs.
- Understands the importance of assisted digital. Able to design services and make decisions to meet user’s needs.
Skills and experience:
- Communicate in a straightforward, honest and engaging manner, choosing appropriate styles to maximise understanding and impact.
- Encourage the use of different communication methods, including digital resources, and highlight the benefits, including ensuring cost effectiveness.
- Ensure communication has a clear purpose and takes into account people’s individual needs
- Ensure that important messages are communicated with colleagues and stakeholders respectfully, taking into consideration the diversity of interests.
- Understand the strategic drivers for your area of work. Align activities to contribute to wider organisational priorities.
- Remain alert to emerging issues and trends which might impact your work area.
- Seek out and share experiences to develop knowledge of the team’s business area