As a result, you can expect to be involved in a range of projects and programs that not only have an impact on our customers, but also how the United Kingdom carries out trade, tackles Climate Change and supports citizens.
- Using your technical skills and knowledge to support colleagues in the day-to-day maintenance of existing products.
- Work with a wide range of partners, supporting the delivery of new products.
- Support technical upskilling of colleagues, helping them to develop their own expertise. Participate in Agile ceremonies and Sprints.
- Handle and prioritise your workload to ensure the team's deadlines are met.
- Help colleagues to identify, diagnose and resolve faults and failures within individual products.
- Actively contribute to delivering a quality service by maintaining custom software created to work in conjunction with our main design packages and used by your team.
- Seek opportunities to deliver continuous improvement and innovation within your role.
- Delivering at pace against a range of contending priorities.
- Communicating clearly and effectively, with a proven track record of influencing partners to drive outcomes.
- Making decisions that support delivery of a quality service.
- An analytical approach to problem solving.